Social media is generally defined as any network that allows individuals and businesses to create and share content with one another. What are they creating and sharing? Everything you can think of: Pictures, videos, jokes, and most importantly, in the case of Facebook, their “likes.” As a business or a personality, you want to be liked on Facebook. Each “like” is someone who is waiting to see your offers, video, thought-provoking content or whatever it is that you have to offer them. Whenever someone likes your page or content on your page, their Facebook friends see that instance on their own Facebook page, which means free advertising for you.
Reasons to take Social Media seriously:
- Facebook has more than one billion active users.
- More people watch YouTube on average than any cable network.
- Twitter has more than 200 million active users.
- The majority of your potential customers use these outlets and want to see there.
- 45% of Internet users aged 65+ use Facebook. That percentage gets higher for younger age groups.
- 81% of consumers are influenced by their friends’ posts on social media when making purchasing decisions.
How We Can Help
Mapleson Media can create and/or maintain your Social Media pages. We work with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Vimeo and LinkedIn. We can also run campaigns to get you more likes and followers from people who are actually interested in your message.
Social Media has become a necessary part of networking for most companies. We can help make sure your brand is represented optimally online.